Magnificent natural pools in the Palmiet river close to Gordon’s Bay. There are three deep pools surrounded by high cliffs. The path starts out fairly gently: after a quick walk down to the valley floor it follows the river up the valley. The path is well marked out, with short red pegs in the ground at regular intervals.
Length: 3 Hours
Availability: Everyday (Weather Dependant)
Group size: 2 – 6
- For health reasons, rather take your own water then drinking the water from the Pools.
- Wear closed shoes for the hike up to the pools.
- Walk to the highest of the three pools.
- Remember to adjust the directions to the blue pin.
Click here for an interactive map and directions
- Pin B is at the parking opposite the entrance.
Experienced on 3 April 2011